- If the deceased held a firearms licence, advice should be obtained from the local police. They will be able to advise you on the necessary procedures.
- Any organisation for whom the deceased acted as a volunteer
- Local milkman
- Window cleaner
- Local newspaper shop - If a delivery service was used
- Membership of social clubs
- Season tickets should be returned so a refund can be made
- Charities supported by the deceased - Unfortunately many smaller charities do not subscribe to the Bereavement Register so may continue to send appeal letters unless you specifically ask them to stop.
- Membership of book/music clubs
- Magazine/journal subscriptions
⇦ Informing health services Informing insurance on homes & cars ⇨