Coroner and inquest advice and support

Get information and advice on the coroner and inquest process after a death

Get advice about the coroner's process and inquest representation

If a death has been referred to the coroner and you need legal advice, Co-op Legal Services can help. Their solicitors can provide legal advice on what a coroner does as well as the processes and procedures involved in an inquest.

They can also provide representation for the family of a deceased person if a civil claim arises from the inquest.

Visit Co-op Legal Services to get coroner and inquest advice

More articles